TENANCY APPLICATIONS FOR HPS, FA AND IL NOW OPEN – APPLY NOW
A vibrant city-edge atmosphere, thriving melting pot of culture, and a touch of historic Melbourne is just a slice of Footscray’s inner-suburban offering.
Ovation, Footscray is surrounded by a host of diverse dining and café options and positions itself a seven-minute walk from the electrifying Footscray Market. With Victoria University’s Footscray campus less than 200 metres away, and the Footscray Community Arts Centre just down the road, Ovation locals can take advantage of the inner-west’s emerging arts scene.
Ovation presents a homely aesthetic without compromising on the elegant features of modern design. The neutral warmth of oak floors, textured timber joinery, and stone detailed kitchens embraces Ovation’s blank canvas attitude, promoting residents to make their house a home. Ovation hosts an exceptional display of contemporary amenities in the form of a private lap pool and alfresco dining area, alongside an onsite theatre- exclusive to residents.
The beautifully presented single-level apartments have been designed to achieve Platinum level certification under Livable Housing Design Guidelines and meet High Physical Support, Fully Accessible and Improved Liveability design requirements under the NDIS.
The apartments also have structural provision for ceiling hoists and are assistive technology ready.
The apartments have been completed in December 2022 and are now ready for tenancy.
*Ovation, Footscray sits on the traditional lands of the Boon Wurrung and Woi Wurrung people of the Kulin Nation.
- High Physical Support
- Fully Accessible
- Improved Liverability
- 7x1 bedroom, 1 study, 1 bathroom
- 1x1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms
- 2x2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Fire sprinklers & Multiple lifts
- Outdoor entertaining space and infinity pool
- 150 meters to Victoria St shops. Seddon
- 200 meters to Middle Footscray Rail Station
- 350 meters to Footscray Market
- 24/7 on-site support
- Shared support service (Level 1)
- Outdoor Pool
- BBQ Terrace
- Private Theatre
- 10+1 model and On-site shared support: Click here to read more about the support model.
- Are you someone looking to share your home with a family member or friend with a disability? Our larger 2 bedroom 2 bathroom units are ideal for 2 people with disability sharing a home, as both bedrooms and bathrooms are designed to meet High Physical Support design requirements.
Or download the Expression Of Interest form: EOI Form
→ Take an interactive virtual tour of our 1.5 bedroom, 1 bath layout
Contact us to talk about other apartment layouts available based on your individual living arrangement.